DIY & Design Blogger
Beth Bryan is a DIY and design blogger with a degree in Interior Design from a liberal arts college in central Alabama. Over the past decade, she has been steadily growing an audience of DIY lovers who not only read her blog for the decorating advice but also for her funny stories about life, motherhood and a desire to live a little simpler. For over five years she has been blogging about her design projects at her personal website www.unskinnyboppy.com.
In 2016, Beth created The Lazy Girl’s Guide to LightroomTM, an e-course designed to teach her fellow bloggers how to use Adobe Lightroom to easily edit their photos and improve their photography. She currently has over 750 students enrolled in her course, with 225 students in a private facebook group to discuss improving blog photography.
In 2018, Beth took a full-time position as a Designer at J. Wright Building Company, where she designs the architectural layouts for custom homes for a Birmingham, Alabama home builder. She has hired a team of capable virtual assistants to help keep Unskinny Boppy relevant and successful.
Unskinny Boppy is a home, garden, DIY and interior design blog that features a considerable amount of do-it-yourself home projects that appeals to the weekend warrior type audience. Also included in the content are party decorating ideas, holiday decor, gardening ideas, photography tips and anecdotes from motherhood. Readership began to skyrocket after this tutorial on taking a glowing Christmas tree photo went viral on Pinterest in November of 2011. The next few years would see the rise of online visual influencers, and Beth has continually stayed at the top of her niche.
Reader demographic consists primarily of well-educated American and Canadian women between the ages of 30-65 years of age who own their own homes and enjoy decorating and design projects. Most are married with children under 18 years of age.
BY THE NUMBERS
As of January 1, 2019, here is an overview of Unskinny Boppy’s social media stats by the numbers:
- 154,762 Pinterest followers
- 23,385 facebook fans
- 2,405 twitter followers
- 8,620 Instagram followers
- 4,710 E-mail Subscribers
- 5,457,857 Average monthly Pinterest viewers
For sponsored posts and social media advertising rates, please contact Beth.
Beth’s home design projects and ideas have been featured on several popular websites including:
- Country Living (1, 2, 3, 4)
- Better Homes and Gardens (1, 2, 3)
- Good Housekeeping (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
- House Beautiful
- DIY Network
- HGTV Gardens
- The Huffington Post (1, 2, 3)
- AL.com/The Birmingham News
- Apartment Therapy (1, 2, 3)
- BobVila.com (1, 2,)
- Buzzfeed (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Find all the magazines that have published Beth’s photos and articles here.
- Country Living
- Woman’s World
- Family Fun by Parents Magazine
- Country Sampler Autumn Decorating
- Country Sampler Christmas Decorating
- Celebrating Everyday Life
- Yum Food and Fun for Kids
- B-Metro Magazine
- Southern Belle Magazine
Other experiences include:
- Featured on AL.com/The Birmingham News “Cool Spaces” series in September 2014
- Featured on the cover of Shelby Living Magazine in December 2016
- Atlanta Country Living Fair: 2013 Main Stage Presenter
- Better Homes and Gardens Pinning Pro (exclusive Pinterest board collaborator with BHG)
- Three-time Presenter at The Haven Conference, a large DIY and Home Blogger conference in Atlanta. (Session Topic: Photo editing with Adobe Lightroom)
- Provided exclusive media coverage for the HGTV Smart Home in Nashville, TN
- B-Metro Magazine blog team member, offering social media remotes for the Birmingham Parade of Homes and the Greater Birmingham Association of Home Builders Remodeling Expo
Brand Relationships and Sponsored Posts
Beth has provided sponsored blog content and social media marketing for an extensive number of home and garden brands, including:
- Sherwin Williams
- eBay Influencers
- At Home
- Adobe (Lightroom, Voice and Creative Cloud Photography Plan)
- Duluth Trading Co.
- Michaels Stores
- Balsam Hill
- True Value Hardware
- Mohawk Home
- Southern Living Plant Collection
- David Austin Roses
- Colorblends Flower Bulbs
- Click here to view a listing of sponsored blog content.
If you have any questions or would like pageview analytics or pricing information regarding sponsored posts or giveaways, please feel free to send Beth an email.