After writing my entry about What I’ve learned from my little Whippersnapper, I figured plenty of you have stories to share about your kiddies too. I’m officially declaring today Whippersnapper Wednesday! This is a place where you can come and share your blog entries about all the funny / dramatic / precocious / highly entertaining antics of your kids, toddlers and babies. And if you don’t have any of those, I wanna hear about your pets! I’m betting yall have some funny stories to tell.
Here’s how it works:
- In the McLinky below, add a permalink to your specific blog post, not the main page of your blog.
- Include a description of your Whippersnapper Wednesday contribution after the name of your blog. IE: Unskinny Boppy – Things I’ve Learned from My Little Whippersnapper.
- Feel free to add a link to this entry from your post so others can join in!
- Feel free to grab the code for the Whippersnapper Wednesday banner and add it to your blog or blog entry.
- Please make sure your link works and goes to the right blog entry so everyone can find your post.
And that’s it! Easy peasy.
Now come on over and get to yappin’ about what your whippersnapper has done this week!