These simple after school snack ideas are so much fun! If you’re looking for easy snacks that take little effort, these are the ones for you!
Now that school is getting ready to start, it’s time to start prepping and planning about what type of snacks are going to be waiting and ready at the end of the day.
I’m all about simple so it just makes sense to me to not overthink this part…and I’m so happy to be sharing these 21 super duper, crazy simple after school snack ideas with all of you!
Stop stressing about what your kids are going to eat and instead sit down and talk about their day while they enjoy these simple snacks.
21 After School Snack Ideas
- Healthy Banana Split Bites from momables.com
- Apple Sandwiches Recipe from cincyshopper.com
- Gooey ‘n’ Bubbly Broccoli & Cheddar-parmesan Dip With Garlic Crostini from thecozyapron.com
- Goldfish Cracker Pizza from totallythebomb.com
- Mini Maple Oatmeal Cream Pies from pintsizedtreasures.com
- Butterfly Snacks from happyhooligans.ca
- Bagel Fruit Pizzas from number-2-pencil.com
- Guacamole-in-a-bag from camillestyles.com
No BakeGranola Bites from garnishwithlemon.com
- Sweet Potato Chips in the Microwave from rachelcooks.com
- Fruit Pizza Recipe from amomstake.com
- Apple Pear Nachos from laurenkellynutrition.com
- Cucumber Bites from eatingonadime.com
- Chocolate Zucchini Muffins from ellaclaireinspired.com
- Chocolate Banana Pops from domesticfits.com
- Cinnamon Sugar Baked Apple Chips from fifteenspatulas.com
- Grape Poppers from blog.candiquik.com
- Banana Split Bites from lifeloveliz.com
- Double Strawberry Cookie Butter Bites from the-girl-who-ate-everything.com
- Back to School Snack Attack from partytipz.com
- Skinny Baked Cauliflower Tots from gimmedelicious.com
See how simple it can be? Your child is certain to love one or two of these great snacks from this list! (and probably, so are you!)
Save yourself time and energy by making this simple after school snacks!