This Keto Pumpkin Spice Muffin Mix is a great gift that is perfect for the holiday season. Not only does it make up a delicious batch of muffins, but it’s festive and fun as well. Need a quick gift for someone on the Keto Diet? This Pumpkin Spice Muffin Mix is also keto-friendly. A delicious way to give a healthy gift to a friend!
If you’re looking for a unique holiday gift for all your family and friends, don’t miss out on this Keto gift in a jar!
Keto Pumpkin Spice Muffin Mix – Gift in a Jar
Giving this gift is really a lot of fun. It’s a simple way to give your family and friends a yummy taste where you have to put in minimal effort. And trust me on this one, these Keto muffins are delicious and easy to bake!
Get ready to make this for your family and friends and possibly even some for yourself as well!
Keto Pumpkin Spice Muffin Mix (Gift in a Jar)
- 16 oz glass jar with air-tight lid
- hole punch
- festive ribbon
Dry ingredients to make the gift in a jar
- 2 c. Almond flour
- ¾ c. Erythritol
- 1 ½ tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ¼ tsp. Nutmeg
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ¼ c. Chopped walnuts
Extra Ingredients needed to make muffins
- 2 Eggs
- 1 c. Canned pumpkin
- 1 ½ tsp. Vanilla
- 8 tbsp. Butter unsalted
To Make the Gift in a Jar:
- In a clean 16 oz jar with an air-tight lid, layer in the dry ingredients. Use a funnel to pour the ingredients in even layers.
- Layer almond flour first, then erythritol, baking powder, baking soda, salt. Add cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and nutmeg in a layer on top. Finish with walnuts. Seal the jar.
- Print out the printable instructions / gift tag.
- Attach gift tag to the jar with a pretty ribbon and hole punch.
To Make the Muffins:
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees farenheit
- Mix all items from the jar with all the extra ingredients listed on the label.
- Beat together until smooth.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins (use muffin liners for best result).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until cooked through.
Print your muffin mix labels on cardstock, or regular paper if you have it.
In a clean 16 oz jar with an air-tight lid, layer in the dry ingredients, starting with the almond flour. Use a funnel to pour the ingredients in even layers.
Next, put the erythritol into the jar on top of the almond flour.
Add in the baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Layer the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and nutmeg.
Top off the jar with ¼ cup of chopped walnuts.
Place the lid onto the jar.
Cut out the printable gift tag, and punch a hole in one corner.
Thread a piece of string or ribbon through the tag, and tie it to the top of the jar.
See how simple it can be? This is a great gift to give those who are living the Keto lifestyle!