Yesterday I gave you 15 Strawberry Dessert recipes to help you use up all those summer berries.
Today let’s talk out how to use up all those blueberries that are on sale in the grocery stores and ripening on the vine right now.
Here are 15 Delightful Blueberry Dessert Recipes to give you lots of yummy options, from oatmeal to shortcake:
- Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats from Fit Foodie Finds
- Blueberry Muffin Recipe from Inspired Taste
- Lemon Blueberry Bread from Glorious Treats
- Berrylicious Blueberry Muffins from Brown Eyed Baker
- Lemon Blueberry Loaf Cake Recipe from Two Peas & Their Pod
- Blueberry Shortcake from Liv for Cake
- Best Blueberry Coffee Cake from Well Plated
- Glazed Lemon Blueberry Scones from Just a Taste
- Blender Lemon Blueberry Pancakes from Fit Foodie Finds
- Lemon Blueberry Cornmeal Shortcake from Queen of My Kitchen
- Cheesecake Stuffed Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes from Tornadough Alli
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Mini Muffins from Bless Her Heart Y’all
- Blueberry-Lemon Icebox Cake from Saving Dessert
- Lemon and Blueberry Tartlets Recipe from Some What Simple
- Blueberry Granola Tarts from Choosingchia
Don’t forget to pin this for later so you can find all the mouthwatering blueberry goodness.
Violet Beauregarde would be so proud.