Looking for a cute Thanksgiving appetizer that’s easy and will please a crowd? Here’s a great idea for Turkey Day!
Thanksgiving is Thursday! That means it’s time to start planning the family menu and digging out all your pants with elastic waistbands.
If you’re on the hunt for a quick and easy appetizer that will please the crowd, look no further. This cute little turkey cheeseball has just a few ingredients that you can pick up at the grocery store and assemble in the driveway if you’re running late to lunch at Grandma’s house.
Nothing quite like a storebought cheeseball and a sleeve of Ritz to make this Thanksgiving turkey-tastic. Enjoy, y’all.
Cute & Easy Thanksgiving Cheeseball
- 1 Storebought Cheese Ball
- 2 Candy Eyes
- 10 Pretzel Sticks
- 1 Candy Corn
- 1 package Crackers (We used Ritz)
- Flip the cheese ball over and scoop out a small spoonful of cheese. You will be using this scoop of cheese later as “glue”.
- Now take those pretzel sticks and poke one in the front of your cheese ball to create a turkey neck and then poke several pretzel sticks in the back to make Turkey feathers.
- Using that scoop of cheese, “glue” your candy corn onto the turkey neck pretzel stick.
- Then “glue” on the eyes.
- Place your Turkey Cheese Ball onto a serving dish and encircle it with crackers.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Like this post? You might also enjoy…