Less than one week until Thanksgiving. Time to start scanning Pinterest like a madwoman to figure out what we are taking to the potluck. Have you made your game plan yet?
In the past few years, my husband has developed a severe peanut/tree nut allergy, so Thanksgiving is like walking through a land-mine for him. I’ve been looking around on Pinterest for nut-free Thanksgiving desserts that will not cause him any issues. It’s way harder than it looks because nuts and Thanksgiving go hand-in-hand.
While I was searching for myself, I rounded up some of the desserts that caught my eye to share with y’all.
Word of caution though…this is NOT a nut-free round-up.
Because it’s kinda like sitting down to a meal with the extended family… there are always bound to be a few nuts at Thanksgiving. 😉 Try your best to avoid them if you are allergic.
15 Tempting Thanksgiving Desserts
- The Best Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting from Just A Taste
- Healthy Thanksgiving Dessert from Cocoa Banana Ice Cream Turkeys
- Turkey Cookies for Thanksgiving Dessert from The Decorated Cookie
- Reese’s & Oreo Turkey Treats from Bitz N Giggles
- Thanksgiving Dessert from Chocolate Cake Roll Turkey
- Thanksgiving Dessert: Fun Turkey Cupcakes! from My Frugal Adventures
- 5-Ingredient Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie from Two Peas & Their Pod
- No Bake Key Lime Mango Coconut Cheese Cake Pie from Immaculate Bites
- Mini Apple Pies from Just a Little Bite
- Vegan Cranberry Orange Loaf Cake from Neurotic Mommy
- Easy caramel apple coconut pie from CakeWhiz
- Apple Persimmon Crumble Pie from Baking The Goods
- No Bake Peanut Butter Meringue Pie from NeighborFood
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Pops Recipe from Just A Taste
- Crazy-Good Pecan Pie Trifle from Unskinny Boppy
Want more Dessert Recipes?
If you’re looking for more quick and easy Thanksgiving desserts, be sure to check out these other recipes!
or maybe Granny’s Peanut Butter Fudge?
Soak Tanks US says
This is fabulous! Thanks for sharing this with us! Hope to see you next week!
Stick War says
This looks amazing Beth!!! Perfect!