Fall is finally here, which means just one important thing:
Pumpkin Spice Everything!
Pumpkin is my favorite flavor for fall. As soon as the leaves change and the weather cools off, I immediately start jonesing for a good pumpkin spice latte. It’s also top of the list for any fall gathering, but especially Thanksgiving desserts! Looking for delicious pumpkin recipes to get your fall flavor fix?
Here are fifteen of the yummiest pumpkin desserts anywhere on the internet:
- Caramel Pumpkin Cake from Living Healthy With Chocolate
- Pumpkin Pie Chocolate Chip Muffins from Feeding My Addiction
- Pumpkin cheesecake bars from Friday is Cake Night
- Pumpkin Pecan Oatmeal Cookies from New to the Table
- Praline Pumpkin Dessert Recipe from Betty Crocker
- Iowa Pumpkin Sheet Cake from I am baker
- No Bake Pumpkin Tiramisu from Rolling Spoons
- Pumpkin Pie with Macadamia Nut Ginger Streusel from Sea Salted Sunshine
- Almond-Topped Pumpkin Muffins from Double-Thyme
- Pumpkin Scones with Ginger from Cooking On The Front Burners
- Pumpkin Delight from Lil Luna
- No Bake Pumpkin Dessert from Crazy for Crust
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookies from Yes To Yolks
- Pumpkin Waffles from Strength And Sunshine
- Pumpkin Pancakes from Strength And Sunshine
Ready for Dessert?
If you’re looking for a quick and easy Thanksgiving dessert, be sure to check out these recipes!
|15 Tempting Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes|
or maybe Granny’s Peanut Butter Fudge?
[…] If you’re all about that pumpkin, here are 15 easy pumpkin recipes you gotta try! […]