This giveaway is closed. All winners have been notified via email.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Welcome to the Stuff The Stockings Giveaway!
We are so excited to present you with an incredible giveaway today! I’ve teamed up with fourteen other bloggers and some fabulous sponsors to give you the chance to win one of TWELVE amazing prize packages to help stuff your stockings this Holiday season. Check out all the prizes you could win!
- $100 Prize box assortment from The Plaid Barn
- Two sets each that include10 rolls of Washi Tape and 25 Gift Tags from Downtown Tape
- $50 Gift Certificate to The TomKat Studio
- $50 credit to Lucy Lockets
- $50 Prize Pack from Bloom Designs
- $50 Shop Credit to Sutton Place Designs
- Three each Stencils up to $50 value from Cutting Edge Stencils
- Accessories eDesign Package (valued at $150) from Amber B Interiors
- “In This Home” wall vinyl from Wallquotes.com ($42 value)
- Assorted chalkboard vinyl labels pack ($52 value) from Mom 4 Real
- $150 gift card to Mirror Mate
- $50 credit to A Step in the Journey
- Three each Fish Foam Prize Packs worth $50
- $50 disney prize pack from Main Street Memories
- Allume Swag Package worth $50 courtesy of A Nest for All Seasons
- Personalized Wax Seal Necklace from Designs by Tahra ($50 value)
- Stencil up to $50 value from Cutting Edge Stencils
- Beadboard Christmas Tree from Southern Accents Architectural Antiques ($50 value)
- 22 can Krylon Spray Paint Assortment (approximately $110 value)
- Simply Ornamental Curved Christmas Tree ($45 value)
- 6 pack of Upholstery Spray Paint from Spray It New
- Custom Social Icon Design with Installation from This Bold Girl ($120 value)
- $50 paint proze pack from Plaid Paints
- $50 credit to The Spotted Zebra
- $75 Prize pack from Pick Your Plum
- Custom Stamp and Peel and Stick pack from PSA Essentials
- $100 Gift Card to The Pants Store
- $50 Duck Tape Prize Basket
- Assorted Vintage Tea Towels by Setting for Four
- $100 Gift Card to Kirkland’s
To increase your chances of winning, we’ve broken the prizes up into twelve separate prize packages valued at approximately $150.00 to $200.00 each. Click the image to unwrap all the prize packages:
To be entered into the giveaway, be sure to “like” all of the facebook pages below and be sure to enter the rafflecopter to have your entries counted.
Thanks for liking us! Now head to the Rafflecopter and let us know that you’ve completed this task. Your entry will qualify you to win one of 12 great prize packages. Since there are twelve prize packs and we will choose twelve lucky winners! The giveaway will open Monday, November 19th and we will announce the winners on Cyber Monday, November 26th.
Good luck everyone!
A note to all Internet Explorer users: If you have trouble seeing the like boxes, please use a different browser, such as Firefox. This giveaway is in no way affiliated, administered or endorsed by Facebook. Please read the terms and conditions inside the rafflecopter for complete prize details and eligibility requirements. If you do not have a facebook page, please email [email protected].
This giveaway is hosted by:
The Happier Homemaker Nellie Bellie Unskinny Boppy A Nest for all Seasons Domestic Imperfection A Step in the Journey View Along the Way LiveLoveDIY Ginger Snap Crafts Mom 4 Real A Pumpkin and a Princess Lucy’s Inspired The Bold Abode Shaken Together Setting For Four
Good luck everyone!!
Thank you for hosting such an awesome giveaway!!
Katherines Corner says
Thank you for the giveaway opportunity. I invite you to add your giveaway to my win it page. xo
Wow, I love one, two, nine and 10! What great giveaways to make Christmas brighter!
Kim P says
Very exciting give away. Thanks for sponsoring!
Awesome Giveaway , hope everyone that wins smiles big !!!
What a neat give away. So many neat things.
Lady In Baby Doll says
Does your website have a contact page? I’m having a tough time tracking down it but, I’d like to send you an e-mail.
I’ve got some recommendations for your blog you might be enthusiastic about hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.
Very good blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers?
I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a
little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a
free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that
I’m completely confused .. Any ideas? Many thanks!
Desperate Wives says
We stumbled over here coming from a other page and thought I may as well check things out.
I like a few things i see so now i’m following you. Look forward to going over your web page yet again.
Doctor Games says
Hello there, I am new to blogging and internet
sites in general and was wanting to know how you got the “www”
included in your web address name? I see
your domain, “https://bethbryan.com/2012/11/welcome-to-stuff-the-stockings-giant-giveaway/” has the www and my domain looks like, “http://mydomain.com”.
Do you know the simplest way I can alter this? I’m using WordPress platform. Thank you so much
I am curious to find out what blog system you have been working with?
I’m experiencing some minor security issues with my latest website and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any solutions?
birth certificate says
Hello are using WordPress for your site platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying
to get started and create my own. Do you
need any html coding knowledge to make your own blog?
Any help would be really appreciated!
I’m curious which blogging and site-building platform you’re
running? I’m new to blogging and have been thinking about using the Live journal platform. Do you think this is a good foundation to start with? I would be really thankful if I could ask you some questions through e-mail so I can learn a somewhat more prior to getting started. When you have some free time, please make sure to get in touch with me at: [email protected]. Appreciate it