If you’re craving crafts to do this fall, look no further than these Autumn Leaf Crafts! All are unique and different and so much fun to make.
I love crafting in the fall because the colors are so bright and vivid. Not only that, but fall crafts can also make some pretty great home decor as well. If you’re looking for a fun adult craft or child craft, too, you won’t want to miss out on these fun autumn leaf crafts.
Grab up a few simple supplies and get ready to spend the day crafting. With how unique and beautiful each and every one of these crafts is, you’re going to want to make each and every one that is on this list!
15 Autumn Leaf Crafts
- Leaf Crown by 3 Boys and a Dog
- Vintage Leaf Art by Premeditated Left Overs
- Salt Crystal Leaves by Living Well Mom
- Autumn Leaf Bowls by Red Ted Art
- Leaf Lanterns by Red Ted Art
- Clay Leaf Charms by Modpoder Rocks Blog
- Maple Tree Leaf Globe by Premeditated Leftovers
- Golden Leaves From Clay by Unskinny Boppy
- Suncatchers by Fire Flies and Mud Pies
- Leaf Hedgehog by DLTK Kids
- Autumn Leaf Print by Nurture Store
DIY Burlap and Paper Fall Leaves by Fox Hollow Cottage
Preserved Glycerin Leaves by Tinkerlab
I Heart Fall Leaf Collage by Unskinny Boppy
Disguise an Apple Cider Label with Maple Leaves by Dream Whites
Clay Leaf Bowls by 2 Bees in a Pod
Do you have a favorite Autumn Leaf Craft on this list?
Leave a Reply