This Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe is a tried-and-true crowd-pleasing favorite at holiday parties and tailgating events. If you want your guests licking their plates and coming back for more, whip up this simple dip in your Crockpot and watch them beg for more!
Here are the 5 ingredients you’ll need to create this recipe See? I told you it was easy!
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip aka Crack Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 block)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing (or Ranch if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup hot buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cans cooked chicken breast in water 8 oz cans, drained
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- Combine cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, buffalo wing sauce, chicken breast and shredded cheddar in a small crockpot and stir.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2-3 hours, until hot and bubbly.
- Serve hot with tortilla or bagel chips.
How simple was that??
You should definitely give this recipe a go for your next holiday, super bowl or any kind of party. Especially get-togethers involving dudes. They love this stuff.
Trust me. They don’t call it Crack Dip for nothin!